Busy

I have kept busy since last post. The Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Guild put on their quilt show...All I can really say is awesome !!!! I believe that there were about 500 quilts entered only 9 of which were hand quilted.. WOW machine quilting has moved up, and the quilting was fantastic. I was part of a special interest display with South West Missouri Longarm Group. It was a great experience I met some wonderful people and saw some truly gorgeous quilts. One vendor I spoke with made some absolutely gorgeous hand dyed fabrics. She uses a method she called snow dying. All her fabrics were wonderful. I will be contacting her again, I know I will need lots of this fabric in future projects. The show was over for to quick.

I am of course machine quilting but no photos to share. I really need to remember to get permission to post photos of customer quilts. I can add that to my list of things to do.

Till next time

No comments: