Christmas

We had a good Christmas. The weather stayed good and daughter and her finiance made it here and home just fine. Son and his wife were able to come over on Christmas eve..We all had a nice time we just had snacks and talked untill late but I love the time with them all together. On Christmas day son and DIL spent the day with her family while the rest of us went to my parents for dinner. As usual it was loud.,LOL and I had stayed up to late and got a headach but hey we have a loud family LOL We managed to catch up on lots of things all of them good.

I have managed to do a little piecing but I am not ready to show anything yet. I am makeing a list for next year.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas...it is wonderful to spend it with family!