Well August is gone, Where did it go? I have no idea... LOL it just hurried away I guess.

I have not posted in a while....Just nothing positive that I can blog about.. The day job has been..well you know how that can be. Husband has not felt well and the search for a new doctor and the insurance thing is not fun so I don't want to talk about that. LOL Our son had a four wheeler accident...Went off the trail...ended up in a lake. He will be fine but will be laid up for a while. He has a small break in his left shoulder, a small fracture in his right leg and a big puncture wound in his right leg.. So nothing fun about any of that. He will recover and it could have been much worse. Our daughter in law is six months pregnant. She says not to worry because he will not be riding trails again. They are staying with her parents because son can not manage the stairs at home.

I have done very little stitching or quilting that I can blog about. So August is gone, time to welcome September and a better time for blogging.

2 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

Good grief! You have had some bad luck. Surely hope things get better. Finding a new doctor can be quite a job, huh?

Jean said...

Hope things look up for you soon! Maybe you need to fondle a little fabric...that might help!