ACCOUNTIANLY REPORT

Well you all know what I did last week. So on to goals for next week.

1. I am behind two blocks in my BOM catch them up.

2. Piece my longarm challenge piece

3. Get this wall hanging off the machine. LOL

Now the year is about half over so I decided to check my yearly goals progress.

1. Finish old ufo...not yet. I have done a little tho.

2. Piece and gift three quilts.. Nada..not even cut out.

3. Finish 2009 BOM. Nope...nothing Just need to get the perfect backing and get it quilted.

4. Enter something in a show...I did enter one local show.

5. Learn something new...stretch my skills. I am learning curved crosshatching...will add new for me background fill soon. So happy with that. LOL Get back into a schedule..not going so well. Life does not have a schedule. I am still working on that.

6. Continue to work on projects started in 2009. Not happening. But I have not started any new ufo's. I have finished what I have started so far this year..So I call stale mate on that one.

Go to Bair's and see how others are doing.

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The positive is that you learned curved crosshatching!!