I know I am late with my report. I was out of town and well I did not want to post about being gone until after the fact. I have very little to report. Yesterday the alarm went off before 5AM so that I could meet the bus for the day trip. I had a lot of fun. My last bus trip was in high school. I get car sick so sometimes road trips and not great for me. I did OK and had fun.

We went to three quilt shops. Block by Block in Carthage Mo. The Rabbits Lair in Rogers Ar. and Bittersweet Quilt Shop in Joplin Mo. Lunch at a tea room in Rogers. All the shops were wonderful, each with their own personality. Lots of bargains and goodies to be found.

This was all I brought home. LOL I am not adding to my stash. I am not stash busting I am just not stash building either. LOL The pattern is one I have been looking at for some time . I saw the sample last year and I still wanted it sooooo!! The orange fabric is for a ongoing project that has been in a box waiting. LOL The leftovers from that just may find a way into a fall table runner or wall hanging. Thinking pumpkins.

I really did get a little quilting accomplished last week but no photos. I have a ton of things to get accomplished today...SOOO ... Go on over to Bari's and see what the others are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don't mind if you are late....that trip was definitely worth being late for! I love Block by Block in Carthage, but have not been to the other two shops.

You have a lot on your plate what with work and client quilts. Keep on keeping on!

Bari