This is a photo after the wall was removed and the rough edges where the Sheetrock had to be cut away is finished off with trim. I am having some electrical outlets installed in the ceiling. Mostly all that is left to do is clean and paint. Lots of cleaning. No I forgot about filling the holes and the sanding. LOL

Future photos probably won't show a lot of change, because I am going to paint the walls and ceiling white and I plan on painting the floors grey.

This has been a very busy week for me. I am quilting client quilts but I have not taken photos yet. In fact I have not taken any photos of anything this week.

I have only had one day off from the day job this week and it was because I went to a meeting in Springfield Mo.  I belong to a longarm group which meets  four times a year. I had missed the last two meetings so I was not going to miss this one. LOL

It was a great meeting in a new meeting place which I loved..LOL I really hope we are able to continue to use this meeting space.

That's about it for me right now. Fall is very busy around here yet progress seems slow..

No comments: