I had a great day today.
 I started the day by moving the printer and the last few odd items into the studio.
The only down side to the new studio is moving the printer. I don't want to mess with buying a second printer, but I need it in the studio. In the old space I could easily run back and forth when I needed to use the printer.  I guess I will still be going back and forth but with the printer in the studio instead of the house... I won't be running across late at night or early morning in my Jammie's to print.
 Or will I?

I fixed myself a nice bowl of home made tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch.
I love home made tomato soup.

I use half chicken stock and half tomato...this time I had some tomato juice left over and just used that but diced tomatoes are good to. I season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, celery seed,a dash or two of Worcester, and a few shakes of hot sauce. All to taste of course. I usually add a bit of milk at the end but today I was out of milk so I sprinkled some Italian seasoning in and called it good.
It was good... dipping the corners of the grilled cheese into the soup... Yummy.
 Really hit the spot so to speak.

With the printer set up, I printed out some block patterns and a couple of other projects.
A nice easy calm day...Just what I needed.


No comments: