I have been coloring.. in the evenings while Husband and I watch TV.  I did not quilt this sample it was quilted by a nice member of my Longarm group Quilted on her Statler for us to color. The fabric was prepared and then motif's quilted ahead of time so we could spend our time coloring and learning about many different products available.


I was not going to post a photo until I was totally finished, but... I am having so much fun. I just had to share.   I  used water color pencils for the coloring so I am not totally sure how the end result will turn out. I have decided to heat set this then I will paint on a textile medium that will make the color permanent.  Like I said I am not sure what will happen when I paint the wet textile medium over the water color...I expect the color to blend some and I hope it does not bleed all over everything.  I think it will be just fine as long as I do not go to heavy with the medium..



2 comments:

TracyAnn said...

Oh, I like it! Reminds me of Pink Grapefuits, which I also really like. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh hoqw I wish I had the time to color more.

Rita