Any one have any ideas what these tiny flowers are?
We have about a acre of these
tiny light blue flowers.
It is really kind of pretty.. At sunset it reminds me of snow.


I have not had a lot of computer time lately.
Spring cleaning..I have to get some of it done.
No way I will get it all done but some must be done.
I have two flower beds weeded and mulched.
They have cleaned out the shed at my mother in law's
My husband brought me the canning jars..
two large paper barrels. full. plus boxes..
I had to get store those  until needed
I have the third bedroom cleaned out closet and all.
Ready for the new twin bed to arrive.
This room was once a sewing room....
then a home office, then a collect all room,
It will become a guest room soon.
I am getting there...but I have more to get done.

No comments: