I am linking up with Nina-Marie's 
Off the Wall Friday

and With Judy's
 What is on My design wall Monday

 

Ok so this is what my piece looks like right now.
The fabric on the right was my focus fabric.
Originally that fabric was going to be the border
but...it really does not fit any more.
I will probably use it on the back of the piece now.
I really like the brown for a border.


These are some things I have made to add to the piece..
I have a few more things planned to make
then I can start playing with what looks OK
not everything will make its way onto the final piece
Just not enough space.
The piece measures 17 X 22 without the border
and about 27 X 44 with the border
I am going to have to check my size requirements
for this challenge...I think I will have to
 trim off two inches to meet the requirements.

Stop by Nina-Marie"s and check out what the others are doing.




















1 comment:

Nina Marie said...

now that's a great lesson - you start out with a inspiring focal fabric - work on the piece from there but by the end - the focal fabric isn't used accept for the inspiration! Its looking great. And remember not every quilt has to have a border. (she says who really should start a "I hate borders" club LOL)