Well 2013 is over.... We have welcomed 2014
 
I had decided not to do a year end post this year...
I just did not want to...2013 is past
time to look forward.
 
Husband and I ended 2013 and began 2014
with the flu...
Not exactly how we intended
We had planned on a nice quite evening at home alone
watching a movie  but
hey .. it could have been worse.!!
 
Do you make New Years Resolutions?
 
I make a TO DO LIST...
I am not going to post that here
but I have it..
 
I have picked a word... yes one word..
 
FOCUS..
 
That is my word for the year and my main intent for the year.
I want to focus on the things I can change...
 
So to start off with... This blog...
The focus of my blog is changing some
 
I have limited computer time and I would like to make the most of it
I used to have a web site for my Hand guided machine quilting business
but it became just to much to keep both sites
 
So I closed the other site and moved the information here
I still needed a place to send prospective clients to check me out.
It is working out Ok so I am going to continue that.
 
I want to FOCUS on the informational side a bit more.
That is not to say that I will no longer post personal posts
I will, I think it helps people get to know ME a little.
 
Having said that... FOCUS is my word for the year.
Lets see how I do with it....
 
 
 


1 comment:

CharlotteT said...

You did very good. I didn't make resolutions or do much at all. We got thru it, that's all that matters. It wasn't a good year for me. I read about a new thing on the facebook. It is take an empty jar and every time something good happens, write it on a piece of paper and open it at the end of next year.
c