Have you ever had one of those days?
The kind that you would probably have been better just staying in bed.
Today was like that for me, but in spite of that I managed to get a little something done. I finished setting together the blocks in photo 1. Not really pretty but it is a sample that is due February 11. I think I will quilt it with variegated thread. Maybe.? It will make a nice baby quilt when I am finished with it. I think I will be needing a baby quilt mid February. If not then my guild can always use it for a donation quilt. I also managed to stitch together two rows of the DWR. The top three rows are stitched. I was hoping to get two more rows stitched but life is like that. The photo is of half the quilt, I am hoping to get at least this much finished by January 31. After that I have to stop and do other thing for a bit. February 11 Th I need to have photo 1 quilted, and my community bock pieced, and my block party block done. I am thinking of doing small quilt for display at MQS this year as part of my longarm group. If I do I will have to have it pieced and quilted the first part of March. Shipped no later than March 20. I want to have the second half of the DWR pieced by the end of March. I guess I have my goals set for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Jean said...

oh, it's beautiful!!! You are dong a great job.
Are you going to MQS?

Jean said...

I meant to ask what is the sample for? Its simple, but pretty.