Progress


I did get something done today. It might not have been what I intended to do but still had to be finished. This is a photo of the broken star quilt I finished this afternoon. Finely!
This morning I decided to do the book work that we all have to do at times. I am happy to say that I am as ready for the tax man as I will get. I lost a lot when my computer crashed so I was not looking forward to doing this job, but putting it off would not make it better. LOL Then I spent about a hour looking for a disk that I needed. Found it in my computer bag!! Now who put it there !! I also found and cleaned out some more old papers, I swear I think that stuff multiplies when I am not looking. I did not stitch on the DWR today which I intended to do but It will just have to wait for another day.

No comments: