Well all is not well in my house , Husband is sick. His work place tracked me down Monday afternoon, they had taken him to the emergency room with severe stomach pain. I do not want to go into details but apparently he has a infection in his intestine. He is taking two kinds of antibiotics. He has a follow up visit with a doctor tomorrow, he is still in quite a bit of pain. He is better but still I don't know. I guess we will see tomorrow how things are.

Husband has only been really sick three times in 30 years. Phenomena 25 years ago, a car battery blew up in his face before that, OK I guess that is really a accident but it still counts!! and then now. I do not like it at all..No not at all. Hopefully the antibiotics will take care of the infection, but in the worst cases surgery is needed. Only time will tell I guess.

I am having a hard time concentrating on anything...even quilting.

1 comment:

Jean said...

That sounds serious, I hope he is feeling better soon.