Bari is doing a quilters accountability challenge for 2010. I may not get to post often but my goals for 2010 are simple. Here they are.

1. Finish piecing the 10 year old UFO

2. Piece and gift three quilts..one for each of my kids home and the third for a lovely couple building a new home.

3. Finish setting together my 2009 BOM ....completely finished...quilted and bound.

4. Be brave and enter one or two quilt shows.

5. Stretch my skills...learn something new...get back into a schedule.


There it is...My goals for 2010 I can do this !!!!!!!

Now to find that old UFO again...LOL I keep misplacing it.

I forgot something..

6. To continue working on projects started in 2009. I can not add a UFO only works in progress.

My definition of a UFO is any project that I can not see any progress in for one year. After that it is officially a UFO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Julianne! I love your goals for the year. I wish I had only one UFO.....LOL!

Are you working on any show quilts yet? Will you put one in MQS? Remember the OPQG show is coming up in September also. I have a goal to finish a couple for that one. Can't get one done by MQS, but am planning for next year's MQS.

Let us know when you find that pesky BOM that has disappeared!

Bari

Jean said...

Those sound like good goals. Good Luck!