Accountability Challenge I know I am late but I decided to pop in any way. Husband had surgery Wednesday and this little bag of goodies is part of the 10 year old UFO that I took with me to the hospital. I have hardly touched it, but that is OK my main goal this week is learning to care for husband when we go home tomorrow. The photo below is the tub with what I hope is the rest of this UFO. LOL If I find that parts are missing...well I will just have to finish it any way I can. It has been 10 years so I guess no need to really rush now, Is there?

This last week I did manage to stitch the binding on that little quilt with the longarm. It was OK but I need more practice before I do It for a client. Sorry but the photos did not turn out well.
I also stitched on the 2009 BOM I think I almost have half the setting blocks pieced.
My goals for next week...I am keeping that bag of goodies close by just in case.. LOL and I will hand stitch down the binding on that little quilt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julianne, I will be praying for you and your husband and a speedy recovery for him! Isn't it wonderful to get those old UFO's out to finish up at times like that? I have started keeping "handwork" around for just that reason....

Love your little quilt. Haven't tried the binding on the longarm myself yet, but really need to as it would be a big time saver!

Take care of yourself!

Bari