They are YUMMY, Yes there is one missing. I had to test them to make sure they really were yummy. Besides I did all the work LOL

Yes there is icing. We ice them as we eat them. Just how we do it. Put a dollop or so on top of the roll heat i microwave a few seconds...Yummy !!!!!!!!!!




This is one of the reasons why I do not really like bagged batting. The quilt I was to load today, Well I had been sent a bagged batting to use. I opened the bag and look what I found as I unrolled it. A big old hole the size of the palm of my hand. Sigh. She is not going to be happy about that. I could repair the hole and use the batting but I am sure that she will want to replace the batting. So I am on hold until tomorrow afternoon I will take the batting to the lady and let her decide on what she would like to do. I really think that she will tell me to use my batting and will either return this one or use it for something that can be worked around the hole.

No comments: