WOW It has turned cool and I like it. LOL I am going to enjoy Fall... the shortest season of the year, if you ask me.

OK so we almost have everything I need loaded on the new computer...almost. This time when the computer died we only lost some photos...I am getting better at backing up. We could still retrieve information off the old computer if we wanted to pay the price...but I don't think we want to, not for a few photos and a saved web site or two, not when I can retrieve most of the stuff myself with a little time.. OK so more than a little time. LOL For now I have other things I must do... Like.....Enjoy this weather.... Quilt, I have quilts to get finished, I have to hem some pants.. Yes I am going to resort to some non quilting stitching. When you are 5'2 you learn to hem or you find some one else to do it for you LOL Petite clothing can sometimes hard to find in something I would wear.. ; ) I have some family things going on to keep me busy.. Did I mention I plan on enjoying this lovely weather....

I am off to get some quilting done, or at least try to...I keep finding myself standing outside just enjoying the moment so to speak, some people call that day dreaming...

1 comment:

Jean said...

I love the cooler weather as well, love that we can have the windows open and the fresh air can come in.