I thought I would show a peak of this quilt. You wont see it again for a while.
I pieced the blocks some time ago but it became a UFO. I had a idea but just did not have the desire to finish it. So Jan finished the top for me. Jan it the sweetest person. She did all the and applique and set the top together and she even made the binding. Jan returned the top to me last week Now I am going to quilt it some time this year. Which is why you wont see it again for a while. I have to get it in my quilting schedule.
Our quilt guild is making quilts for quilts of valor, they sent 10 last month. Any way ! Jan and I have decided that as soon as I can get this quilted it will be donated to the cause. I am so excited for this UFO to be finished. I am so Thankful to Jan for all her wonderful work and generosity. Thank You so much for taking my old UFO and breathing life back into it again. With out your generosity those blocks would still be in a box waiting to become.... something ! 

No comments: