Wow time is just flying by.. Where does it go? I have been absent from my blog ..
I know but I have been so busy....
With the day job....and meetings ...lots of meetings.. and quilting...
My mother in law is still not doing very well AND
 I find myself on a charity committee...
 I know I said I would never do that again...but..here I am..and of course it is turning
into a BIG process..  As usual. I am not complaining...really I am not. 
 It is a great cause and well worth the time and effort.
 It is also a little frustrating...
All you have to do is say the words charity event and people just kind of vanish....
I can clear a room with those words is seconds... LOL
OK so I am exaggerating just a bit... It will all come together in the end and be just fine.

Right now I just have a lot going on... and that is OK. I may be absent but I am working..and quilting and filling my days with all sorts of good things.

Oh and the best thing is...The little guy...is going to be a big brother in September...

Till nest time.....and I will try not to be gone so long...LOL

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes? and how much you find yourself doing? Congrats on the new addition!! Don't forget to rest a litte ;-)

Jean said...

I know what you mean. I feel the same way. Working a full time job and teaching quilting keep me pretty busy. Plus I just don't always have anything interesting to say, or maybe I just don't know how to say it so that it sounds interesting? I don't know!