This is going to be a big part of a baby quilt for the new
 Little Guy when he arrives in just a few weeks.
I have got to get motivated and get it done because I want to give
 Big Brother his quilt at the same time
 I give this one to the new baby and I still have to quilt and bind it to.
There is no way I can give the new baby a prize and not have a prize for the Big Brother.

I have a couple of ideas that should be quick and cute.
I am thinking that I might fussy cut some of the tractors in the side border pieces
and use them in a simple sashing to jazz it up a bit.
Then maybe a green or black inner border. Maybe ?
 A wider outer border with the same color as the sashing ? Maybe?
 With a barn and fence quilted in outer border.

What do you think?     Will it work?     Will it be quick?
I need it to be quick.
I need it to be really quick !



1 comment: