This is the time of year when I tend to reflect on the past year.
 
The good and the not so good things. I am fortunate to have far more good than bad.
 
This year as I was closing out my books for the year.
 Yes I have already done that.
Any way, I realised that I have been in this Studio space a full year.
Time fly's!!
I took over  the property in October and then spent weeks cleaning.
Yes weeks! One big moving day... and a few months before I started to feel comfortable in the space.
I love my Studio space not..I was not so sure in the beginning. LOL
 I kept loosing things..could not find things from the move, kept misplacing important stuff.
Stuff I used every day to work with...Like marking pens, rulers, thread nippers.
I just gave up and bought a pair for each room.
 
My package of rotary cutting blades. I knew I had bought them....took months to find them.
 I am still finding a few lost things.
Just last week I found a file I had been wondering about. It was still in the old space.
I have no idea how it got left behind but it did.
 
It is hard to believe that I have been in this space a year. Time just fly's I guess.
 
It has been a good year....both in the studio and in my personal life.
 
I have started to think about next year...
 
I wonder what 2013 will bring?
 I think it will be whatever we make of it.
 
So I think it will be a great year.
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did my year end post too.
I like what you said "it'll be whatever we make it..so it will be a great year"