Well this is on and off my machine.
I love the colors of this one, the photos do not show the colors well at all.


The back is a lovely flannel, it was a dream to quilt.
Rebecca choose a lavender to purple variegated thread and it looks great on this quilt.
I wish the photo was better and showed the thread. I loved it. 

Thanks  Rebecca for letting me help you finish your quilt.
It was a joy to work on.


This one is a gift for my friend Charlotte.
Charlotte if you see this..I will be sending it soon.
 SURPRISE!!!
It is all bound and the label is made, just needs stitching on.
I needed something to take to show and tell this week but it will be headed your way real soon.

The rest of what I have been doing is just boring paper work.







1 comment:

Chris said...

Both are great. I love the richness of the purples.