We planted some garden last evening.
Just some spring stuff.
onions, lettuce, radishes, and peas.
Our rows are crooked but I don't care .LOL 
The garden police can just look the other way.

To make this a little but quilty.
I am cleaning out my fabric stash.

I don't have a huge stash . The last five years or so
I have only bought fabric to finish projects with.
So I am left mostly left with fat quarters,  small pieces and
the what was I thinking fabric. We all have it..Right?
Well I am tired of mine taking up space in MY space.
I wish I had taken a photo of my fabric closet before I started cleaning.
Honestly it was shut the door and hope nothing fell out.
The what was I thinking fabric will be re purposed 
Some can be used for some charity quilts
Some..Well I don't know I am thinking 
I will strip it up and use it to tie up the tomato plants this year.
Yep..it really is that ugly.
I may put the fat quarters in a clear tote to make it easier to see 
and find what I want. I think it will make my fabric closet look nicer to.
I will try to take a after photo and get it posted.

I had better get busy..


2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds good. If you really don't want it, there are always groups looking for fabric for charity quilts!

Unknown said...

Hey, I can trade you some "what was I thinking" yarn for your "what was I thinking" fabric...I need backing for 4 friendship quilts Cari and I will be doing this year. :D

Yarn is good for tying up tomato plants too :D