2009

The new year came in peacefully. The sun was shining and it was not to cold, nice really. I worked half a day then husband and I went shopping. I needed to update my wardrobe. I bought two new skirts and two blouses for myself, husband a light jacket. We both need shoes but I don't like shopping and I was done for the day. I had a nice pot of blackeyed peas and ham for dinner. Husband warmed up some leftovers to go with his but I just ate peas and ham.. I love them. I really should make them more that once or twice a year. Not a bad start to the year.
I have a list of things to do for the next year. In no special order.....

1. quilt out 10 yards of sateen to make table runners, and make the runners.

2. have daughters DWR finished on time for the wedding

3. complete the block party quilt at the local quilt shop

4. increase client base

5. enter a quilt in a show

6. learn a new skill

Ok I know there is more on my list but this is enough for now. I have several things in progress that I will continue with. Up dateing my wardrobe was on the list and I have already started with it.

2 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. :D The Christmas fabric pieces are a quilt I am working on now and the navy and cream pieces that are cut are the Quiltville Mystery I am working on. As you can tell I like to be working on more than one project at a time.
Happy New Year to you!

Jean said...

It sounds like you are ready for the new year. I bought a new pattern today so that is in my plan for the new year. lol