Today I am sort of playing hooky! I went in to work this morning and decided that I needed a extra day off, got some one to cover my work and took off. I feel better already, LOL Oh MY!!

Early this morning I made a thinks I must get done list, A kind of long list. Instead of going home and working on my list I went and had a nice chat with Dad. I do love those chats. Mom and Dad are both retired so these Dad chats are rare. Mom came home from errands and her and I chatted another hour or so. I am feeling better already. I have the next two days off to work on that list. I will get it all finished , not tomorrow but in time as needed. Today I am doing some of the computer things from my list along with some mundane house hold stuff to boring to mention.

I believe that today has been spent well...I have enjoyed today. Tomorrow will be much more creative because I took today off. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments: