This is what I did today.. OK OK so my Mom did the work while I watched. I few weeks ago I had asked mom for he cinnamon roll recipe. Well apparently she does not have a recipe so I had to watch so I could learn how. Yeah right. LOL Like I will ever be able to make them like mom. They are yummy..... We ended up with almost 30 rolls.
I wanted to show this....My dad made this for our not yet born grandson...his great grandson.
No other child will have a toy chest like this.. It is beautiful.. ever see a roll top toy chest? Look closely the lid is shut all the way.. He left space for fingers so you can't accidentally drop it down on tiny fingers.Very thoughtful. The lid is very heavy, it will be some time before little hands can open this one on their own. Some one is thinking that this child will have Lots of toys...by the size of the toy chest. LOL I wonder where that idea came from?



This is the inside. We may or may not finish the inside with some fabric or something.




1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh yummmmmmmm those look good. I think your mom could come over and give me a lesson! The toy chest is so awesome too, your dad is quite an artisan. My dad makes things with wood too, it is a dying art.