First tops totally ready for machine quilting.
1. Red bird panel.....now done photo below.
2. Noah arc panel....now on the machine quilting started.
3. John Deer panel.
4. Folk art wall hanging...I think I need to re size the border pattern for quilting, but other than that ready to go.
5. Black and white table runner. I took two of those b & w blocks and made a runner with them. The other blocks will be used some other way some other time.
The next list has something left to do before quilting.
1. Blue charity quilt....needs backing pieced. Due 3/10
2. Stars Across America top ( 2009 BOM ) needs backing and marking the top for quilting.
3. Charm lap top....needs border added and a back.
4. SWMLA Challenge piece.....Not even started...Due sometime this fall. Not sure of the exact date.
5. SWMLA Challenge 20 X 20 piece Due 4/17 Not even a idea yet.
6. Baby Lion top .... some piecing done ...still needs piecing. LOL Due before Camden grows into a big boy bed. ( Camden is not yet 3 months old ) Some time left on that.
7. Camden's Wholecloth....first quilting almost done...need trimmed and re quilted.
8. Primitive top ( old UFO ) top pieced by 1/1/1011
9. Start to finish quilt X 2..pattern picked out.
10. 2010 BOM
OK so I have quite a list. LOL Some of what I am working on can be used to enter into a show or or two...Some of what I am working on can be used for the Start to finish X 2. Some will be used for samples and given away when I am finished with them.
I spent some time getting out backing fabric ...cut some for the panels. I should be able to cross some things off my list this week.
I work part time outside the home and part time quilting for others. With the family stuff that we all have. I do not have a lot of time to work on these these things. We will see what I can work in around Life.
I also have two more UFOs that I have no intention of finishing this year..if ever. I am not ready to get rid of them yet but I also do not want to add them to this years list. LOL
This is the charm lap quilt. The border is cut and waiting for stitching on.
This is the back of the red bird panel.
The red bird panel. I think I picked this up at Wall Mart ..I think?? My mom loves it so it will become hers soon.
OK that is my list and where I am at right now...I have much to do soooo Go on over to Bari's to check it out.