Accountability Challenge
Still not a lot of quilty things going on here. LOL I used two of those B & W blocks and made a table runner, I quilted it up. It is in my last post. I made myself a purse And I managed a block or two on the OLD UFO. The close to me quilt shop has a UFO Monday once a month. They open the class room no charge noon until 10 pm. All you need to do is bring your supplies and anything you want to work on. I went for the first time for a couple of hours. It was fun. Some of the ladies were using the nice big tables to cut out quilts, and every one was sharing tips and chatting. I just took the little blocks from the OLD UFO Sigh... Only 10 or 12 left to do then I can try to see if I can stitch it together. LOL I have until 12/31/10 !!! LOL



OLD UFO

Fold over bag.


Back of bag.

Front of bag.



No comments: