I got up this morning feeling a bit under the weather... Not sick just yucky! I think it is called tired of winter or something. I have so little time lately for quilting so I hurried up and did my chores. OK so I did not hurry to fast LOL but I did my chores and headed to the Studio.

I played in some fabric, just digging about sort of organising...sort of. I started feeling some better so I decided to do some piecing. I pieced my next 2010 BOM blocks. I will post photos tomorrow but that one block has over 70 pieces in a 12 inch block. Yikes !!!! I did it but it did have a challenge or two. Today I got to use some tools that I rarely use any more. Template plastic, fusible interfacing, scissors, and a seam ripper. OK I do use the seam ripper fairly often.

I will show the blocks tomorrow !!!!

I made a big ol pot of ham and beans and they smell so good.

I really should load a practice piece on the longarm but not today I guess..

No comments: