ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT
Most of my week was spent in meetings or at work or some other boring thing. That said I did get just a little done.


This cute little guy took up a large portion of my quilting time this week... I am not complaining... It is such fun being Grandma.




I trimmed the grass away from .. Well I did most of the trimming and did a bit of weeding.

I quilted this wall hanging for me. It is just so busy that I could not decide on how to quilt it. I decided to use a light back , match the thread to the top and let it show on the back. I decided on a simple panto for the center and used a different panto in the border.



The border is supposed to look like bees but I am not sure that they do. LOL What I usually would do fore something like this is to do some free hand quilting in the center of the quilt instead of the panto. I really think I like doing that much better. I think I would have been happier with free hand flowers, bees, and maybe a few butterfly's in the main part of this quilt with the same border treatment. It is mine so no big deal it really looks fine but I am just saying I had options that I might like better. LOL
I also attached some bindings....The wall hanging, a baby panel, and a table runner. The table runner is almost all hand stitched down to.
For next week ...... I am going to use some TV time for hand stitching the bindings. I am also going to quilt the placements. Should be enough for this week.
Go to Bari site to see what others are up to.


No comments: