ACCOUNTABLE REPORT

I did not get much accomplished on the bindings. I did get this marked ready for quilting. The quilting will have to wait for a little while I think . I am still thinking about the quilting.

I did quilt up these placements. I learned a couple of things with these. First remember to change the thread on the machine from the last project. I had intended to use a different thread but I was not going to remove the stitches so I just kept going...The thread was not that bad. LOL Second..sometimes variegated thread is not the best choice. There are places that just kind of disappear due to the thread changes. It really does not matter much for these placements and they were kind of fun to do. Go to Bair to see what others are up to.

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love the Placemats! THe colors are great. Enjoy your fish fry!

Vivian said...

Sometimes waiting for the quilt stitch inspiration is the best way to go.

And I have had the same issue with varigated. I saw a quilt teacher on a tv show who said to unwind a small bunch of the thread and pool it on your quilt top before using it to get a better idea of how the balance of colors will look on the quilt when stitched in. I've found that helps a little.