WEEKLY ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT

I did not do so well this week. LOL I did stare at that wall hanging.. I will be quilting on it today tho.

I did nothing on the old UFO.

What did I do this week? Well it really doesn't matter is was not that interesting. LOL We went to the lake one evening but a big storm came up and we left the lake without even having time to put on sunscreen. LOL Had a nice boat ride tho. We did get to spend some time with our grandson. Bouncy Boy ! Now that was fun, being grandma is the best thing ever. LOL

Next week I will cut out pieces for one top. That is all. I am going to keep it simple.
Check out Bari's to see how others are doing on their goals!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Yea, know the feeling...I won't get too much quilting done this week, since I am spending all my time painting.