WEEKLY REPORT

I did a bunch of non quilting things if that counts. LOL I did get most of the bindings finished. One lap quilt, one baby quilt and one wall hanging finished. Left to do---- one wall hanging and one set of four place mats.


This is the wall hanging for me I loaded last week. I am still working on it slowly. The feathers have been stitched around three times to get the look I wanted...more or less. The center is getting micro work to smash down the wool batting. Still a work in progress for sure.

Next week I have a kind of a family reunion on Sunday Then my local quilt guild has a quilt show the 12TH and 13TH..I will be busy. Between the day job, the family and the show. Next weeks goals is to finish binding the place mats and the lap quilt. Finish getting ready for the show and the show itself, Almost takes up the next two weeks. I will not be adding anything new for now but I will be checking in. Go to Bari's to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome looking feathers. Our guild show was in April and everything came to a halt for me except getting those pesky hanging sleeves on the quilts.

Anonymous said...

That wall hanging is awesome! Will that be in your show?

I agree that the worst part of show quilts is the hanging sleeve. Takes forever, especially when you are so ready to be finished with them!

You got a lot accomplished this week. Good luck on all you have going on the next couple of weeks!

Bari