ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT

My goal for the week was to cut out the strips for one quilt. I had some repo fabrics that I was just sick of keeping. Time to cut them up and make something. !!

DONE!!!!!

The strips are cut at 2 1/2 inches. These blocks are cut 6 1/2 X 10 1/2
Some of the blocks will be set together with either plain or tone on tone blocks to give the eye a place to rest. Stitched in vertical rows then stitched together with plain strips to match the outer border. At least that is one plan. Simple but for a utility quilt from these fabrics. I hope OK.


I cut a lot of strips. To many for just one quilt. I think.


I pieced enough for two twin size quilts. I had kind of planed on a full or queen but now I don't know. I think I will piece the blocks and see what happens from there. This is a no thought kind of stitching.
Goals for next week.
1. Stitch for at least one hour on this project.
2. Decide on what to quilt on my Longarm challenge piece.
3. Spend 30 minuets cleaning and organising a spare room. This room has turned into a catch all room and that is not what I want it to be. So.....I have some work to do there.
The little wall hanging I have been playing with is off the machine again. LOL I am going to wear it out pinning and unpinning. Oh well client quilts come first. Any way the mono thread is going to be OK . It has a sheen to it that I am not crazy about but I will live with it.
Go over to Bari's to see how every one else is doing.



2 comments:

Alycia said...

isn't that always how cutting goes - more than you need. But I like the fabrics and colors! Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

Your repro's look like fun! You can never have too much fabric cut either. Better too much than not enough!

Sounds like a busy week ahead of you!