I have not taken any photos but I have been working. I quilted up a baby quilt for a neighbor, the baby is due any time I think. Now to get the binding done before the child starts school. LOL

  I also organised my fabric a bit. I took every thing out of the closet. Moved the non quilting fabrics some place else. Every thing that was smaller than a fat quarter went into a laundry basket of scraps. One day I will do something with that basket of scraps until then I can live with it. LOL Then every thing got folded and put back on the shelf. I moved some works in progress to a different closet cause I am not going to be working on them for some time, and I don't want to get distracted by them.

Does that happen to you? Some lonely project will start to demand your attention when you should really be working on something else. It happens to me.   Now I feel more organised and ready to tackle the next project. I have also moved the projects that I want to finish first into those plastic stack able  drawers next to my machine. Feels good to have that all done.

I also have the last set of quilts ready to return ship. Labels printed and all ready to go to the post office or UPS...

Put a beef roast in the crock pot this morning with potatoes and carrots so dinner is ready when I am, and I am just about ready. !!

What did you do today??

No comments: